Each new moon symbolizes new beginnings, manifestation of our dreams into reality, change and transformation. As it occurs in a different sign each month, the new moon represents opportunities for growth in these areas of our lives.
WHY NEW MOON WISHING WORKS:
Understanding astrology means learning to flow with astrological rhythms and taking advantage of Astrological Power Periods that can assist with manifesting your dreams! Each new moon is a special time to ask the universe for support for your desires for the future.
When you make a wish, you feel hope, desire and intention. Your thoughts, emotions (and wishes) create energies that you send out into the universe and through the law of attraction, the universe works to echo the same energy back to you to make your wish come true. When you make a wish on the new moon, the energy of ‘new beginnings’ AMPLIFIES the energy of the wish you are making – it gives your wish more power to manifest!
The Taurus new moon will occur at 8:18am, eastern standard time on Wednesday, April 26th. Be sure to double check for the timing of the new moon in your location!
WHAT TO WISH FOR WHEN THE NEW MOON IS IN TAURUS:
The New Moon in Taurus is especially supportive of wishing for things like:
- Money; the ability to earn or save more money
- Financial Stability
- Greater sense of self worth and deserving of what you want, need or have
- Setting boundaries with others when needed
- Flexibility, releasing stubbornness
- A more practical outlook towards money and wealth
- Ownership; for example a new house, car or other purchase that you are hoping to be able to make
- Greater luxury and material comforts
- Gratitude, appreciation and satisfaction in life
- Taking more time to savour that which brings you pleasure in life
- Contentment and happiness
- Spending more time in nature
- Greater commitment to personal values
- Feeling supported by a solid foundation
- Thoroughness, consistency and reliability
- Determination and perseverance to follow through on ones goals
- Persistence and steadfastness
- Loving others without being possessive
- The ability to break free from routine and try something new
Notes on the April 26, 2017 New Moon:
Given the astrological aspects accompanying this new moon, this is an especially good time to wish for the perseverance and discipline needed to follow through on your long-term dreams. Given we are still in the midst of personal planet retrograde energy, it is can also be good to wish for patience and support to move forward with actions at the right time – you also can ask to be guided to perfect timing by your intuition.
Given Jupiter, Pluto and Saturn are all in retrograde now, it’s also a great time to wish to release blocks to achieving a greater sense of self worth!
TIPS FOR MAKING WISHES:
1. The best time to make your new moon wishes is as close to the time of the new moon as possible or within 8 hours (before or after), however the opportunity period does last up to 48 hours.
2. Find a quiet space to reflect on your new moon wishes and allow any hidden desires to surface through your intuition. You might be surprised at what comes up!
3. WRITE DOWN your new moon wishes on paper!
4. Make each wish, distinctly FEELING the feeling of each wish coming true. It is the act of feeling each wish that is needed to send the wish energy out to the universe. Remember when you made wishes as a young child on your birthday? It’s the same feeling of hope and desire that you had making wishes as a child.
5. You can have up to 10 new moon wishes! Each distinct idea or ‘thing’ that you are wishing for counts as a separate wish.
6. You can review your new moon wishes in 6 months, at the time of the next full moon in the same sign! See what came true or what progressed for you.
7. If your wish doesn’t come true, keep wishing! There are many reasons why new moon wishes may not come true right away so don’t give up!
Remember, the universe may be bringing you a better outcome than what you can imagine.
Interested in a personalized online reading? Check out my online offerings here!