Each new moon symbolizes new beginnings, manifestation of our dreams into reality, change and transformation. As it occurs in a different sign each month, the new moon represents opportunities for growth in these areas of our lives.
WHY NEW MOON WISHING WORKS:
Understanding astrology means learning to flow with astrological rhythms and taking advantage of Astrological Power Periods that can assist with manifesting your dreams! Each new moon is a special time to ask the universe for support for your desires for the future.
When you make a wish, you feel hope, desire and intention. Your thoughts, emotions (and wishes) create energies that you send out into the universe and through the law of attraction, the universe works to echo the same energy back to you to make your wish come true. When you make a wish on the new moon, the energy of ‘new beginnings’ AMPLIFIES the energy of the wish you are making – it gives your wish more power to manifest!
The New Moon in Libra will occur at 3:12pm EST on Thursday, October 19th, 2017. Be sure to double check for the timing of the new moon in your location!
What to wish for when the New Moon is in Libra:
The New Moon in Libra is especially supportive of wishing for things like:
- Better decision making
- Negotiation Skills
- Diplomacy and tact in communicating
- Greater understanding of opposite viewpoints and the ability to create ‘win-win’ solutions
- Freedom from loneliness or isolation
- Greater comfort being part of a team; more openness to cooperation
- Success with collaboration or building teams
- Greater sense of independence or individuality; release from feeling the need to please everyone around you
- Greater confidence in asserting your opinion or standing up for what you believe
- Freedom from social pressures
- Finding your ideal partner
- More supportive relationships and better understanding with your partner
- Freedom from imbalanced relationship dynamics, where you are giving more than you receive
- Sense of inner peace and balance
- The ability to ask for help, receiving counselling and healing
- Creating a more peaceful or beautiful home environment
- Grace, elegance and beauty
- Relief from stress; letting go of a sense of injustice or feeling constantly caught up in the problems of the day
- Healing from diabetes or to ailments involving the adrenal glands or kidneys
Guidance for wishes on the October 19th, 2017 New Moon:
This New Moon in Libra opposes Uranus in Aries, bringing up a theme of balancing commitments in relationships with your sense of individuality. Uranus in Aries represents the experience of discovering new sides of yourself. The energy of this specific New Moon therefore brings additional support for the following types of wishes!
- Renewal or revitalization of relationships or other situations that are ‘in a rut’
- Finding the best way to express aspects of yourself to others without creating alienation or conflict
- The ability for a relationship to take on new forms as you and your partner evolve
- Greater sense of intuitive understanding with your partner
- Finding the perfect partner who fully appreciates your unique qualities
- Willingness to explore new directions with your partner or your career
- Greater comfort with change, or supporting those in your life through times of personal transformation
- Having confidence to share your unique ideas
- A greater sense of inner peace during times of uncertainty
Tips for Making Wishes!
- The best time to make your new moon wishes is as close to the time of the new moon as possible or within 8 hours (before or after), however the opportunity period does last up to 48 hours.
- Find a quiet space to reflect on your new moon wishes and allow any hidden desires to surface through your intuition. You might be surprised at what comes up!
- WRITE DOWN your new moon wishes on paper!
- Make each wish, distinctly FEELING the feeling of each wish coming true. It is the act of feeling each wish that is needed to send the wish energy out to the universe. Remember when you made wishes as a young child on your birthday? It’s the same feeling of hope and desire that you had making wishes as a child.
- You can have up to 10 new moon wishes! Each distinct idea or ‘thing’ that you are wishing for counts as a separate wish.
- You can review your new moon wishes in 6 months, at the time of the next full moon in the same sign! See what came true or what progressed for you.
- If your wish doesn’t come true, keep wishing! There are many reasons why new moon wishes may not come true right away so don’t give up!
Interested in a private online reading? Check out my online offerings here!