We’ll feel the grounding influence of a Grand Trine in Earth element this August, involving the Sun in Virgo, Uranus in Taurus and Saturn in Capricorn. It’s a great time to focus on making good decisions for yourself, whether that be for your health, your career or your overall wellbeing.
The energy of a trine brings a natural flow and sense of ease. It signifies the ability to tap into a heightened potential for harmonizing the energies of the heavenly bodies involved.
A trine is when 2 or more heavenly bodies are in signs of the same Element and make a 120 degree angle to each other. A Grand Trine involves placements in all 3 of the Element’s signs (in this case Capricorn, Taurus and Virgo, which are the Earth Element signs).
Saturn in Capricorn and Uranus in Taurus have been approaching a trine since around the middle of June this year and remain in this aspect until around the middle of November. As the Sun passes into Virgo it will trine Saturn and Uranus forming a Grand Earth Trine from roughly August 21st – 31st.
Grand Earth Trine (August 21st-31st)
This Grand Trine involves:
- Saturn in Capricorn
- Uranus in Taurus
- The Sun in Virgo
A Grand Trine in Earth Element signs subtly emphasizes the Feminine Element of Earth, which heightens our sense of practicality, stability and focus. Earth Element energy is careful, realistic and goal-oriented. It is also ‘sensual’, meaning that it is rooted in physical experiences and material gains.
Key Themes of the Grand Trine in Earth:
- Physical Healing
- Acting out of stronger sense of self worth
- Fertility manifesting in new forms
- Focus, discipline and goal-oriented action
- Creating a greater sense of stability
Below is a breakdown of the energetic influences of each of the 3 aspects involved in this Grand Earth Trine:
Saturn in Capricorn trine Uranus in Taurus represents:
- Taking action where you are feeling ‘stuck’ in your life
- Changes, surprises and ‘twists of fate’, especially related to your career path or financial situation
- Willingness to take more calculated risks to meet your goals
- Finding new ways to experience a sense of security and grounding in your career
- Focus and motivation to work through persisting challenges
- Taking action to move forward with your career goals
- Taking action to improve personal healthcare habits
Uranus in Taurus trine the Sun in Virgo represents:
- Grounding yourself, especially through acts of service toward others
- A desire to spend more time in nature
- Making radical changes to regain control of your life
- Making practical changes to improve your wellbeing
We’ll also experience an ‘echo’ of some of these themes between September 4th – 9th when Mercury first enters Virgo.
Understanding how a specific transit will influence you personally depends on your unique birth chart; for a private online reading please view my offerings here.