Each new moon symbolizes new beginnings, manifestation of our dreams into reality, change and transformation. As it occurs in a different sign each month, the new moon represents opportunities for growth in these areas of our lives.
Manifesting your Dreams with the New Moon!
NEW MOON WISHING – WHY IT WORKS:
Understanding astrology means learning to flow with astrological rhythms and taking advantage of Astrological Power Periods that can assist with manifesting your dreams! Each new moon is a special time to ask the universe for support for your desires for the future.
When you make a wish, you feel hope, desire and intention. Your thoughts, emotions (and wishes) create energies that you send out into the universe and through the law of attraction, the universe works to echo the same energy back to you to make your wish come true. When you make a wish on the new moon, the energy of ‘new beginnings’ AMPLIFIES the energy of the wish you are making – it gives your wish more power to manifest!
What to wish for when the New Moon is in Capricorn:
The New Moon in Capricorn is especially supportive of wishing for things like:
- Finding or staying on track with your life purpose
- The discipline or commitment you need to achieve your goals
- Maturity and/or greater respect from others
- Gaining a more practical outlook on your situation
- Keeping promises or commitments
- Strategy skills and/or being smarter with money
- Recognition for your work, promotions
- Improved leadership abilities, delegating and managing
- Making practical or strategic decisions
- Social status or material gains as a result of your work
- Improved relationship with authority figures
- Improved relationship with your father or other father figures
- Releasing yourself from unrealistic expectations
- Releasing yourself from workaholic tendencies
- Releasing yourself from limiting structures, traditions and belief systems
Astrological Aspects Accompanying this New Moon
A Solar Eclipse occurs on this New Moon in Capricorn, click here to learn more!
‘Tuning In’ through your Yoga Practice!
Sign up for my monthly email newsletter for guidance on using your yoga practice, including physical postures and mudra, mantra or other forms of meditation, to help you work with these astrological rhythms! You’ll also receive insights on how to work with the manifestation potential of the lunar cycles with each month’s Full and New Moon!
Please also feel free to contact me if you’d like to request a private 1-1 session.
Tips for Making Wishes:
- The best time to make your new moon wishes is as close to the time of the new moon as possible or within 8 hours (before or after), however the opportunity period does last up to 48 hours.
- Find a quiet space to reflect on your new moon wishes and allow any hidden desires to surface through your intuition. You might be surprised at what comes up!
- WRITE DOWN your new moon wishes on paper!
- Make each wish, distinctly FEELING the feeling of each wish coming true. It is the act of feeling each wish that is needed to send the wish energy out to the universe. Remember when you made wishes as a young child on your birthday? It’s the same feeling of hope and desire that you had making wishes as a child.
- You can have up to 10 new moon wishes! Each distinct idea or ‘thing’ that you are wishing for counts as a separate wish.
- You can review your new moon wishes in 6 months, at the time of the next full moon in the same sign! See what came true or what progressed for you.
- If your wish doesn’t come true, keep wishing! There are many reasons why new moon wishes may not come true right away so don’t give up!
Remember, the universe may be bringing you a better outcome than what you can imagine.
~ Stargazing Yogi
Interested in a private online reading? Check out my online offerings here!