Make your New Moon Wishes in Aquarius on February 4th, 2019!
It’s no surprise that a MAJOR theme of Astrology is (of course) timing! But as we learn to flow with Astrological ‘rhythms’ we learn when to wait, AND when to PLANT SEEDS! Using the energy of each New Moon to make wishes is an amazing way to consciously plant seeds for your future!
The New Moon symbolizes new beginnings and new developments and the as it occurs in a different sign each month, it represents opportunities for growth in these areas of our lives.
WHY NEW MOON WISHING WORKS:
When you make a wish, you feel hope, desire and intention. Your thoughts (and wishes) are energies that carry vibration out into the universe. Through the law of attraction, the universe works to echo the same energy back to you and manifest your wish.
When you make a wish on the New Moon, the energy of ‘new developments’ and of ‘new seeds’ being planted which is brought in by the New Moon AMPLIFIES the energy of the wish you are making – it gives your wish more power to become manifested!
This month’s New Moon in Aquarius is a terrific time to wish for things like:
- New insights (being able to see things from a fresh new perspective)
- Intellectual ability, brilliance or the ability to generate big ideas
- Anything to do with technology and the internet
- Networking, new friend relationships, and expanding your circle of friends
- Feeling a greater sense of belonging in your peer group or another type or organization
- Operating from a larger worldview
- Overcoming an experience of feeling detached from others
- Ability to express unconventional ideas (to go ‘against the grain’)
- A greater sense of humor
- Inventive Solutions
- The ability to access ‘unseen truths’
- Being aware of and taking action for the ‘greater good’ or becoming more flexible
- Anything to do with Humanitarian causes
- Understanding ‘how things work’
- Anything to do with knowledge that is considered ‘New Age’ including Astrology, Tarot, Numerology etc.
- Anything to do with circulation, cramps and spasms, varicose veins, or ankles and calves
The New Moon will occur at 4:04pm, EST. Be sure to check for the exact timing of the New Moon in your timezone!
Tips for Making your Wishes:
- The best time to make your New Moon wishes is as close to the time of the New Moon as possible or within 8 hours (before or after), however the opportunity period does last up to 48 hours.
- Find a quiet space to reflect on your New Moon wishes and allow any hidden desires to surface through your intuition. You might be surprised at what comes up!
- WRITE DOWN your New Moon wishes on paper!
- Make each wish, distinctly FEELING the feeling of each wish coming true. It is the act of feeling each wish that is needed to send the wish energy out to the universe. Remember when you made wishes as a young child on your birthday? It’s the same feeling of hope and desire that you had making wishes as a child.
- You can have up to 10 New Moon wishes! Each distinct idea or ‘thing’ that you are wishing for counts as a separate wish.
- You can review your New Moon wishes in 6 months, at the time of the next full moon in the same sign! See what came true or what progressed for you.
- If your wish doesn’t come true, keep wishing! There are many reasons why New Moon wishes may not come true right away so don’t give up!
The universe may be bringing you a better outcome than what you can imagine.