It’s no surprise that a MAJOR theme of Astrology is (of course) timing! But as we learn to flow with Astrological ‘rhythms’ we learn when to wait, AND when to PLANT SEEDS! Using the energy of each New Moon to make wishes is an amazing way to consciously plant seeds for your future!
The New Moon symbolizes new beginnings and new developments. As it occurs in a different sign each month, it represents opportunities for growth in these areas of our lives.
The 2019 New Moon in Gemini will occur at 6:02am EST on Monday, June 3rd, at 12 degrees. Be sure to double check the timing of the New Moon in your area!
Gemini vibes are clever, quick-witted, social and spontaneous! This energy rules communication and those with strong Gemini energy in their natal charts are often charming, persuasive and adaptable. It also rules relationships between siblings, neighbors and friends. Gemini vibes rule research, learning and teaching, while bringing resourcefulness and an open mind to new perspectives. This energy is often ‘busy’ or on-the-go and has a vast capacity for multitasking; it also rules decision-making, transportation and short-distance travel.
WHAT TO WISH FOR WHEN THE NEW MOON IS IN GEMINI:
The New Moon in Gemini is especially supportive of wishing for things like:
- Learning or teaching opportunities, especially through the internet
- Learning with more ease
- Cleverness, quick thinking
- The ability to see things more logically
- Mobility, especially domestic travel or other short trips
- More ease in social situations; tact, wittiness and social graces
- Support for interactions with siblings, roommates, schoolmates or neighbors
- Making new friends
- The ability to express ones ideas more clearly and succinctly
- Support for writing, blogging, speaking or teaching
- Feeling more calm and reducing mental anxiety
- A release from feeling restless
- Support for making decisions; seeing all of the options more clearly and feeling confident in making choices
- Effective listening
- Support for research or for being more resourceful, finding good sources of information and talking to the right people
- Flexibility; accepting new ideas and seeing others’ points of view
- Being more honest and saying what you mean without feeling burdened by trying to please everyone else
- Releasing fickle or superficial behavior
- Success in projects or other endeavors which are short term
- Being more present and enjoying the moment
USING THE ENERGY OF THE GEMINI NEW MOON TO WORK WITH OTHER ASTROLOGICAL INFLUENCES THIS MONTH
Saturn conjunct South Node
The South Node rules old habits and behavior patterns that we, as a society, are learning to evolve beyond. Saturn brings the experience of learning to discover new strengths within ourselves, of establishing new habits and of consistent disciplined work. Although Saturn transits usher in a new paradigm, we may resist at first or hold on to the ‘old ways’ until we realize they can no longer serve us they way they did in the past.
- Use the energy of the New Moon in Gemini to wish for greater resourcefulness, flexibility and optimism.
The energetic influence of this transit began around the third week of March and it peaks 3 times this year: on April 30th, July 4th and September 28th. It gradually dissipates and fades out through the month of October.
The influence of Saturn conjunct Pluto is a huge theme for 2019 and most of 2020 – one which we have not experienced since 1982. We began to feel this energy as early as November of last year and its influence builds as 2019 unfolds. A key message of this approaching energy is to narrow your focus and not spread yourself too thin, meaning that as you envision your goals and intentions for the year ahead, focus only on pursuits which are most meaningful to you.
- Use the energy of the New Moon in Gemini to wish for a greater sense of focus and commitment to your top goals for the next 12 months. You can also wish for support with managing your commitments, and the ability to say ‘no’ when you would otherwise spread yourself too thin.
Neptune trine North Node
The energetic influence for this transit began around 4/8 and peaked on 5/22. Due to Neptune Retrograde this summer, this trine continues to influence us through the summer and early fall, finally fading around 10/25. A key message of this transit is that the best possible outcome for you is likely associated with an initial experience of loss.
- Wish for greater ability to surrender and go with the flow, even during times of dramatic change or loss. You can also wish for the ability tune in more acutely to your intuitive wisdom and for a greater sense of faith in positive outcomes over the long term.
Last New Moon in Gemini: June 13th, 2018; 3:43pm EST
Next New Moon in Gemini: May 22nd, 2020; 12:38pm EST
WHY NEW MOON WISHING WORKS:
Understanding astrology means learning to flow with astrological rhythms and taking advantage of Astrological Power Periods that can assist with manifesting your dreams! Each new moon is a special time to ask the universe for support for your desires for the future.
When you make a wish, you feel hope, desire and intention. Your thoughts, emotions (and wishes) create energies that you send out into the universe and through the law of attraction, the universe works to echo the same energy back to you to make your wish come true. When you make a wish on the New Moon, the energy of ‘new beginnings’ AMPLIFIES the energy of the wish you are making – it gives your wish more power to manifest!
This New Moon will occur at 12 degrees of Gemini, at 6:02am EST on Monday, June 3rd. Be sure to double check for the timing of the New Moon in your location!
TIPS FOR MAKING WISHES:
- Make your wishes within the first 72 hours after the New Moon (try to do it as close to the New Moon time as possible). You can also do it up to 8 hours before.
- Find a quiet space to reflect on your New Moon wishes and allow any hidden desires to surface through your intuition. You might be surprised at what comes up! You can also use my New Moon Guided Meditation to help you with this!
- WRITE DOWN your New Moon wishes on paper!
- Make each wish, distinctly FEELING the feeling of each wish coming true. It is the act of feeling each wish that is needed to send the wish energy out to the universe. Remember when you made wishes as a young child on your birthday? It’s the same feeling of hope and desire that you had making wishes as a child.
- You can make up to 10 New Moon wishes! Each distinct idea or ‘thing’ that you are wishing for counts as a separate wish.
- Love yourself and know in your heart that you are worthy of your wishes.
- You can review your New Moon wishes in 6 months, at the time of the next Full Moon in the same sign. See what came true or what progressed for you.
- If your wish doesn’t come true, don’t give up hope! There are many reasons why New Moon wishes may not come true right away. Remember, the universe may be bringing you a better outcome than what you can imagine.
Click here for a Guided Meditation that you can use to support your monthly New Moon Manifesting Ritual!
Interested in a personalized online reading? Check out my online offerings here!