* Alignment of inner & outer self *
* Maturity : gaining a newfound sense of acceptance *
* Learning to trust *
- Am I taking care of myself in a way that truly honors my needs?
- What inspires me at the core? What would I be doing with my life if I could do anything?
- Where is fear showing up and what is its narrative?
- How can I be more accepting of others and myself?
The Bigger Picture
- Sun in Capricorn Season -> time to reconnect with your ‘inner spark’, your personal passions and sense of purpose : your soul’s calling.
- This is the third and final Full Moon of this year’s Fall/Winter Eclipse season. It’s still a potent time for achieving goals and aligning with opportunities that will reach fruition over the next 6 months.
- Last Full Moon of 2020.
Astrovibe Attunement (other key influences)
Jupiter & Saturn – The influences of last week’s conjunction are still in effect. There is a heightened activation of this energy during the week of the Full Moon.
- New inspiration & insight
- Emotional maturity + taking on responsibility
- Embracing your individuality and independence
Chiron – in Aries is forming a T-Square to the Full Moon
- Confronting fear, self-doubt, insecurities. Noticing where they create drama in your life.
- Big changes are coming in 2021, so this Full Moon week is a time to reflect on 2020 and ‘seal in’ all the wisdom you’ve gained. Using this dark season to explore your personal inspirations, ask yourself how these can be more central in your life over the coming year? Open yourself to curiosity and optimism like never before. You’ve been through a lot, learned a lot and transformed a whole lot; this has been an epic year of release as you create space for better circumstances. Trust the process and your growth.
- Write down the lessons you’ve learned, and celebrate your successes. Allow these experiences to root you into a newfound sense of self-confidence.
- Allow your trust in your own strength to make your more gentle.